How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters

MCFC1993

I realise this is slightly early but from the football side of things it's all people are going to be talking about for the next month and coming months when it most likely gets delayed again.

Probably the 5 most 'reasonable' suggestions I've seen online, I know there are logistical and legal problems with almost every scenario regarding almost everything.

I'll be honest I'd like to see the games finished regardless of time frame as long as it is safe to do so, I know it means that lot winning the league but I also think the FA Cup and Champions League should be played out.

Really not bothered. Just want this whole thing to be over and sit at the etihad with my old man and be relaxed and happy once again.

If Liverpool win it so be it and I hate them more than anyone. But this goes way beyond football.

Sorry to piss on your thread.

This gets my vote : )

Simon Noszkay

@NoszkaySimon

·
4h

Replying to
@leekpee
If the fixtures can't be completed then this season’s Premier League should be void. Award them with a trophy as recognition of their brilliant efforts, maybe a unique commemorative shield or something. Call it the Victory & Recognition Shield...or the VAR SHIELD

1f6e1.svg
for short."

This gets my vote : )

Simon Noszkay

@NoszkaySimon

·
4h

Replying to
@leekpee
If the fixtures can't be completed then this season’s Premier League should be void. Award them with a trophy as recognition of their brilliant efforts, maybe a unique commemorative shield or something. Call it the Victory & Recognition Shield...or the VAR SHIELD

1f6e1.svg
for short."
Perfect

Mad Max style apocalypse, with the battle for oil turning to pig shit.

The season should be declared nul and void
However, Liverpool can be declared as PL winners in the most underwhelming of circumstances

No promotion or relegation, but all PL teams should donate a certain amount of money (say £10m per club) which pays employees wages (excluding executives) until August, at every club from the championship down to the counties league

Really not bothered. Just want this whole thing to be over and sit at the etihad with my old man and be relaxed and happy once again.

If Liverpool win it so be it and I hate them more than anyone. But this goes way beyond football.

Sorry to piss on your thread.
so, so true.

I’d like the season to be completed somehow.

We would soon get over Liverpool being champions and it gives a us a chance of winning two more trophies.

Generally seasons are completed and there is both a winner and losers.

The issue there is say we come back in August to finish the premier league and FA cup
Liverpool could win two games, which guarantees them the league and then they totally rest their players up
Meanwhile, we play our league games, three FA Cup matches plus CL games, which could be getting on for twenty and then we start the 20/21 season
There's also the issue of the championship to be considered with the play offs and qualifying rounds for European competitions

I realise this is slightly early but from the football side of things it's all people are going to be talking about for the next month and coming months when it most likely gets delayed again.

Probably the 5 most 'reasonable' suggestions I've seen online, I know there are logistical and legal problems with almost every scenario regarding almost everything.

I'll be honest I'd like to see the games finished regardless of time frame as long as it is safe to do so, I know it means that lot winning the league but I also think the FA Cup and Champions League should be played out.
who gives a fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.