Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

That's guaranteed as I qualify for an FOC discount next season so 6/19ths of the discounted rate will be about half of 6/19ths of what I paid for this season. Not that I'm greedy or anything...

I’d be surprised if they did it that way tbh. They will / should take 6/19ths of whatever your SC cost this season off next seasons.

This is my first season at FOC rate and it costs me £13.68 per game so I’d expect £82.08 off next seasons SC.

Last edited:
I’d be surprised if they did it that way tbh. They will / should take 6/19ths of whatever your SC cost this season off next seasons.

This is my first season at FOC rate and it costs me £13.68 per game so I’d expect £82.10 off next seasons SC.

Hoping for a cash refund myself IF everything is cancelled, as there are 3 other paid for games and people have paid me for server tickets (RM), so it is £300 before season tickets are taken into consideration, then £840 in season tickets.

Not taking the April DDs would be a no brainier but that is only £266 of the ST money, or 10% compared to a possible 32% lost.

Hopefully the club take the moral high ground on this and give a decent discount on next years ST’s to reflect the games missed.

I’d love Sheikh Mansour to also set up a support fund for the lower league clubs. Stick £50m in a pot and become the saviour of English football for stopping multiple clubs going bust
Plus 1 .

This is one reason why the FA wont officially void the season yet. I reckon on 4th April they'll decide to kick the can down the road for another month and cancel the league in the first week of May when it's about due to finish anyway. That way it hasn't technically finished early and the clubs keep ST money.

If the Premier League gets cancelled why won't the club give a full refund for all seasoncard holders? Yes people have been to 13 of 19 games they've paid for but games don't count and the customer hasn't had what they've paid for, which is the full season.

I think Citys trillionaire owner should take the lead and reward the fans with a full refund for the 19/20 season or the option of 13 games worth off their next seasoncard.

If the Premier League gets cancelled why won't the club give a full refund for all seasoncard holders? Yes people have been to 13 of 19 games they've paid for but games don't count and the customer hasn't had what they've paid for, which is the full season.

I think Citys trillionaire owner should take the lead and reward the fans with a full refund for the 19/20 season or the option of 13 games worth off their next seasoncard.
Could he write that off against ffp?

Hopefully the club take the moral high ground on this and give a decent discount on next years ST’s to reflect the games missed.

I’d love Sheikh Mansour to also set up a support fund for the lower league clubs. Stick £50m in a pot and become the saviour of English football for stopping multiple clubs going bust

We have been doing this for years - UEFA fines and transfer fees....they don't want the "dirty oil money" in football, but I haven't heard of a single club refusing it based on those grounds!!! :)

Interesting to see what they do with this situation. No home games in this month and potentially, no games next month. You would think that there would be a reduction on next season’s cards. Refund due on the Real Madrid game as well. The season is over so I’d like a clear and concise email from the club ASAP detailing there plan. I’m not holding my breath though..

Get a grip lad ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.