COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
again that is not what i said,i said if they started with a sore throat the day before they will not be tested and it will go down as whatever they wete expected to die of,this is like talking to a child who can't read

No one is dying from this 1 day after having a sore throat.

It's not even a good conspiracy theory, it falls apart as soon as you look at it.

ffs go away

Sorry Karen but you're spreading lies and conspiracy bullshit and it's the opposite of helpful.

Someone spreading rumours that the death toll is secretly much higher because people in care homes are dropping dead 1 day after a sore throat is the last thing we need.

They are testing people admitted to hospital, so it tells us roughly how many are in hospital from it.

yes that is important in that regard. But there’s not much point in being happy or surprised by lower numbers - people getting it. According to experts it could be 50,000 + with it

I think we will see a bigger impact in the next two weeks, if it’s similar to Italy or Spain

Sorry Karen but you're spreading lies and conspiracy bullshit and it's the opposite of helpful.
I not spreading anything,i clarified for tim what someone mentioned i said a week ago,you blowing it up and adding loads of shit i didn't say is the problem here,i don't want a ban so i'm out with you

I not spreading anything,i clarified for tim what someone mentioned i said a week ago,you blowing it up and adding loads of shit i didn't say is the problem here,i don't want a ban so i'm out with you

So you spread a conspiracy theory, and I'm the problem for calling it out as bullshit?

Presumably then you no longer believe it and will gladly say so?

Otherwise talk us through exactly how a care home patient catches and dies from this with no one noticing and without infecting their whole care home - which is what happened in every other country.

Seems like our respective employers on here are a mixed bag. I was staying in doors because I’ve had symptoms and my parents aren’t well. Was working from home, but my boss wanted me back in. The rest of the department kicked off and demanded I called the dr.

woke up to a text from my manager begging me not to and come in because the dr would only say stay at home. I was fuming
What it is with Managers,Supervisors and Owners.Can`t they see the bigger picture ? Glad that your workmates saw more sense than your boss.
Hope alls well for you and your parents oman.

I wonder if we're actually using the malaria and HIV medication that early trials seem to be suggesting are effecting against the virus. Trump is going on about it now but the Australians and French (amongst others) have also been doing testing with those drugs that looks promising. Not sure where they are manufactured or what supplies of them with have in the UK but if the results continue to look good, every country will be after them.

So what's being said I's that someone in a care home with a pre existing condition, gets a sore throat dies the next day and their cause of death is put down as their existing conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.