Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Would be good gesture if city said we wont be taking the April direct debit payments for the season tickets, after all its for matches we dont even know will be played. Lots of blues will be wondering how they are going to keep a roof over their in the heads in the coming months and plenty will be dealing with the loss of loved ones on top of this. Would be a great gesture if anyone from the club is reading this.

Indeed. They won’t though. Assume can get a refund on Madrid if want though?

It's bizarre that I've just had an update e-mail from New York City, even though I've only been to one game there 5 years ago, whilst I've had absolutely bugger all from City even though I'm a ST holder on all cup schemes.

It's bizarre that I've just had an update e-mail from New York City, even though I've only been to one game there 5 years ago, whilst I've had absolutely bugger all from City even though I'm a ST holder on all cup schemes.

Is the situation in the MLS the same as it is in the Prem i.e. have the US football authorities announced that their season will be played to a completion before next season starts?

Is the situation in the MLS the same as it is in the Prem i.e. have the US football authorities announced that their season will be played to a completion before next season starts?

They are 2 games in so not really the same situation. Easy to shorten it with eh groups and play offs too when more is known.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.