Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Every city fan and his dog know the season would have been null and void already if it was us 25 points clear and don't nobody tell me any differently.

This... and VAR getting United into 5th has had a major impact.

They are utter shithouses at the premier league, keep delaying and keep delaying in the hope they can get the scousers over the line. No way is this season re starting, not a cat in hells chance, only going to get worse, and by April 30th this country will be in total and utter meltdown, if it isn't already. Unlucky Liverpool, not to be was it.

The FA Cup still up for grabs then in theory. We were odds on to win it, but "city fans" only concerned about Liverpool.

If they are resolved to finish the season does that include the Cup or mean only the league?
If it includes the Cup would you take City winning it in exchange for the dippers getting the PL trophy?

If they are resolved to finish the season does that include the Cup or mean only the league?
If it includes the Cup would you take City winning it in exchange for the dippers getting the PL trophy?
I bet you it would not include the fa cup,they want the prem to finish only imo,i understand it is complicated and there is contracts and billions of quid involved but germany are sorting it out without much bother,there is no way the season can finish,it would be weighted heavily in favour of clubs that have the least players and staff ill and isolating

The one and only reason that the bosses at the Premier League do not want to say that the season is null and void. Has any one got a clue, you do not need the brains of Lloyd George as the saying goes. My guess is that that would mean that they cannot give the Premier League title to Livarpool, if they have to call the whole thing off here and now. These so called bosses could not organise a booze up in a brewery, never mind run the Premier League.

We will still be in the same place come another 6 weeks from now. As by then there will be more people coming down with this coronavirus. There is no way that there will be less people with then there is now. Unless the whole country goes into total locked down for 4 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.