Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

the first one, the second one or the third one?
The one in the sixth minute was blatant, we could see it from the other end and there would have been a strong case for a red card as Raz was steaming in behind him for a tap in so a clear case of denying a goal scoring opportunity. So blatant was it, that Sergio just stopped playing. Handball later in the game wasn't a pen for me, arm tucked down by his side etc but the push by Mane I think was another penalty, not sure how anyone could have thought otherwise.

It was suggested on here a while back that City are holding some damning evidence of scouse skullduggery and will release it to the media when the rats win their title.
I don’t believe that for a second but if true now would be a perfect time.
It would make this unseemly push to crown them champions look ridiculous, as well as give us all a humorous distraction from the virus news which seems to get worse every day.

It was suggested on here a while back that City are holding some damning evidence of scouse skullduggery and will release it to the media when the rats win their title.
I don’t believe that for a second but if true now would be a perfect time.
It would make this unseemly push to crown them champions look ridiculous, as well as give us all a humorous distraction from the virus news which seems to get worse every day.

If we've got anything on these fuckers ( and others ) I hope we blow the whole rotten cabal to pieces . The fuckers have had it too easy for too long,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.