pause sky sports

city saint

ive just paused sky sports for free until the action starts again.no point paying until its back on with hard times ahead

When I hit the tit “Covid-19 Pause Sky Sports” the next window gives a load of shite telling it can’t be done online (yet). It avoids saying call em, doesn’t provide a phone number but does say they’ve sent most of the staff home so if you do call, make sure your phone is fully charged. Could be the package I’m on but they’re Sly fuckers anyhow.

I’ve paused as well. Logged in account and under sport pressed the ‘pause’ button.

I have cancelled mine but they have left the prem and news channels on and about half of the the games i have recorded still play,their attitude has been spot on
Hey K. When you cancel you need to give 30 days notice so I guess you're still receiving those channels and able to watch recordings because of this.... Sky really should've been more honest and more proactive and I think automatically suspended payments whilst a live sport has been suspended. Still, thieving buggers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.