Tiger King (Netflix)

buckshot

New documentary just released today and it's batshit crazy. I can't describe how insane this is because I'm only halfway through the second episode but I've never seen anything like it. Most of it takes place in Oklahoma and Florida so far which are two of our most stupid states. When something crazy happens you think that it can't get any worse but trust me, it gets so much worse.

One thing that I'm certain of is that it should be illegal to own tigers/lions and it should certainly be illegal to own 300 of them.

Binged the whole thing today. Truly mental.

Far more drama than anything any writer could come up with, and even if they had it wouldn't be believable.

So many fucked up sub plots.

Binged the whole thing today. Truly mental.

Far more drama than anything any writer could come up with, and even if they had it wouldn't be believable.

So many fucked up sub plots.

For some reason people equate freedom with doing really dangerous/horrible/stupid things. I honestly think he'd have become Oklahoma's governor if he'd run as a republican and been straight.

Fucking hate idiots like this. If an animal escapes at these so called 'sanctuaries' then it's killed straight away. It's an ego trip for small minded idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.