COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go to your local shop and post them to her.

Ask for her next door neighbours phone number and speak to them. If she doesn’t know it, ask her to post a note through her neighbours door with your phone number and a little message on it.

The postal service is still operating and so are the phone lines.

The postal service and phone lines aren’t essential. How do you think people communicated thousands of years ago?

I have borderline high blood pressure, seriously considering binning off medicine and monitoring it while this goes on.
I am expecting along with many others information from the NHS about this and copd sometime this week as reported on the news that we would I have wanted for a longtime to bin off some of the meds I'm on but my missus goes apeshit at me so hoping to get some decent info.

This is all bollocks. I get told to stay home and keep distance from people, but when I gotta pick up a bit of grub from the grocery store there is ten billion people. What's the point!?
The stats show that if we reduce our contact by 75% it makes a massive difference to the rate at which the disease spreads, thanks to the magic of maths, it reduces the rates of transmission many times over (I think it's twenty times less opportunities for transmission).

There's no real way to feed everyone without supermarkets so going there forms part of the 25%. Just wash your hands before and after, keep your distance, wash anything like produce. Some countries make shoppers use latex gloves, not a bad idea if you are worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.