COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sending 2 pints of milk through the post is a fucking great idea. Why didn't I think of it.

For fucks sake the quality of contributions on here from some people just beggars belief. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit that things are very very tough for some people, instead of this "don't know what all the fuss is about" shite. I give up. Try trolling someone else.
What on Earth are you going on about?

You complained that you didn’t get essentials including bread, milk and toilet rolls in a delivery. I think you need to re-evaluate what is “very very tough”. That’s an almost laughable thing to be worrying about as they aren’t nearly essential.

Like I said there are hundreds of thousands of meals you can cook without bread and milk.

Bread and milk essential... comedy!

And if you don’t think posting toiletries or cleaning products (who mentioned posting milk? I literally said “I went to my local shop for cleaning products”, do you clean your surfaces with milk?) or phoning your Mam’s neighbours is a good idea then you’re going to have to get off your arse and drive there aren’t you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one who has needed a ventilator or ICU bed has gone without one yet.

That's a fact.

So the number of ventilators is not affecting the UK death rate yet. Take your own advice and read the posts you reply to.

You're wrong sadly. I can't say how I know, so don't ask!

I'll be fine mate, I'm in a low risk group, I'll kick it. What this **** is suggesting is madness, this thing is fucking horrible.
Hang in there Aguero. Stay in doors and confine it to Kerry. :-)

To all those who have suffered, are suffering or are about to suffer this virus. Best wishes and look after yourselves and your families.

Last edited:
Yes sending 2 pints of milk through the post is a fucking great idea. Why didn't I think of it.

For fucks sake the quality of contributions on here from some people just beggars belief. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit that things are very very tough for some people, instead of this "don't know what all the fuss is about" shite. I give up. Try trolling someone else.
Quite right. Every fule noe that posting a cow would be more effective.

What on Earth are you going on about?

You complained that you didn’t get essentials including bread, milk and toilet rolls in a delivery. I think you need to re-evaluate what is “very very tough”. That’s an almost laughable thing to be worrying about as they aren’t nearly essential.

Like I said there are hundreds of thousands of meals you can cook without bread and milk.

Bread and milk essential... comedy!

And if you don’t think posting toiletries or phoning your Mam’s neighbours is a good idea then you’re going to have to get off your arse and drive there aren’t you?
Go away.

So they celebrate whilst the rest of the world is in turmoil.should ban there practises for good after this!
We’ll see what kind of celebrations we have when we come out of lockdown, which hasn’t even really started yet.

A lot on here and out in everyday life criticising the Chinese and the secrecy of their government. A lot of the critics well founded, but putting them down as any worse than the mis-information and inaction and then downright lying of the Trump administration, is ludicrous and at this point in time not going to help.
Some in here are levelling the same sort of criticisms against your own government.

Let there be an inquest afterwards and the lessons learned can then have a political discussion worldwide.
I think we need as much international pooling of know how and resources as required as we can get.
I hope some good comes out of this worldwide tragedy in the future. Maybe international bodies forging better links to combat what has turned out to be a true enemy not one force fed to us through the usual propaganda.

Seen a fair few personal trainers on insta organising park work outs for 20 + clients. People don’t get it. Sad thing is, for a large % of our population to realise this affects them it’ll take a death in the family. Sad but true

I'd just like to add that I am simply staggered at just how incredibly kind some people are. I had an offer just now from a poster on here who I imagine wants to remain nameless, to go shopping for my Mum at their own expense and in their own time off, and to drive quite a long way to drop it off at her house. It was quite the most touching - emotionally quite moving in fact - thing I had heard in years. Incredible how kind some people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.