Bluemoon C-V Fitness thread

oman0115

Mods feel free to merge if applicable. Thought it would be nice for those of us who are into fitness to share what we are up to.

I bought 2 x 15k dumbbells' and I'm going to start training the garden, is anyone else training? I did 300 press ups yesterday and some body weight squats, really feeling it today. Think the body is going to prove a good resistance weight!

What is everyone opinions on using parks for pull ups etc? I intend to go late evenings when hopefully when the folk who are treating this as one giant bank holiday have dispersed. Is anyone else going to do this or would you recommend avoid?

What's everyone fitness plans? I'm interested to see and bounce ideas of each other. I use training for my mental health so have to remain active!

I've been running 5ks on my lunch break as a way to get out of the house. A couple of push ups here and there but I suppose strength building isn't a personal priority at the minute.

I miss the punch bag and intend to get a hanging bag when we aren't renting any more.

Lucky to have a concept 2 rower in the house, so planning on getting some serious meters in assuming I don't come down with the chest-aids.

So jealous of you! You tried these?

45 seconds on 45 seconds off x 4 to see how close you can get to 1000
and 6 x 500m sprints with 2 mins rest in between?

Brutal!

So jealous of you! You tried these?

45 seconds on 45 seconds off x 4 to see how close you can get to 1000
and 6 x 500m sprints with 2 mins rest in between?

Brutal!
Mostly long steady state stuff now mate. I used to row competitively and one thing I've lost in my middle age is the 'red line' end. My 500m sprint times are not much quicker than my 5k pace was in my 20's!

Mostly long steady state stuff now mate. I used to row competitively and one thing I've lost in my middle age is the 'red line' end. My 500m sprint times are not much quicker than my 5k pace was in my 20's!

It's the most amazing piece of cardio equipment, I can barely run now ( hip replacement dodgy knees, I'm 37 really sucks ) so I turned to the rower

Went and bought press up and pull up bars and doing 5x10 pull ups and 5x20 press ups along with “Insanity” on a dodgy download from about seven years ago.

It’s still fucking tiring. I’m gonna lose a shit tonne of muscle mass but at least I’ll have beach body for the holiday I won’t be able to go on this summer.

Went and bought press up and pull up bars and doing 5x10 pull ups and 5x20 press ups along with “Insanity” on a dodgy download from about seven years ago.

It’s still fucking tiring. I’m gonna lose a shit tonne of muscle mass but at least I’ll have beach body for the holiday I won’t be able to go on this summer.

I've always wanted to go body weight, I love weight training but I'm only 5'8 so look a bit chunky! BW training is a good mix of strength and cardio. Think it's important people ( who are taking their isolation seriously ) to keep training for their sanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.