Bluemoon C-V Fitness thread

Did a YouTube KB workout with Joe Wicks, that cock-er-knee bastard. Was a piece of piss at the time, but my arse and hams are done for today.

I've always wanted to go body weight, I love weight training but I'm only 5'8 so look a bit chunky! BW training is a good mix of strength and cardio. Think it's important people ( who are taking their isolation seriously ) to keep training for their sanity.
Yeah absolutely. My Mrs is running 7km every day but I think she’s on a hiding to nothing as it’s likely that will be banned over here soon.

I’m fancying trying a bit of yoga in the evenings as I’m doing cardio and BW in the morning and there are so many fucking hours in the day now. I’ve read that it’s great for core strength and mental well-being.

Did a YouTube KB workout with Joe Wicks, that cock-er-knee bastard. Was a piece of piss at the time, but my arse and hams are done for today.

I did a YouTube search for Kettlebell workouts earlier and ended up doing one from some guy called coach Ryan earlier.

Is the Joe Wicks one any good?

I’m going to try a mix of KB, running, yoga, and body weight exercises.

I did a YouTube search for Kettlebell workouts earlier and ended up doing one from some guy called coach Ryan earlier.

have a look at German volume training. If you do 10 sets of 10 push ups, really slowly with good form with a minute between sets you should really feel it

I was diagnosed diabetic type 2 last September, I refused treatment and changed diet and exercise completely, although I did exercise anyway. I now walk 5 10 miles a day, a new diet, core exercise and pilates. Just had my newest blood tests back and they are now all normal.

You can reverse diabetes with a bit of will power, and get fit in the process. Nobody should be smoking , or vaping now. High dosages of c and d . Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

have a look at German volume training. If you do 10 sets of 10 push ups, really slowly with good form with a minute between sets you should really feel it

Cheers mate. I've tried GVT before, but sacked it off as I used to work out before work and it added too much time to my workout.

These days I don't think I could do ten set off ten push ups!

Yeah it did the job! Once you get past his cheeky-chappy persona, he's alright.

Just ordered a skipping rope!

Need something to do some pull-ups on next...

I was diagnosed diabetic type 2 last September, I refused treatment and changed diet and exercise completely, although I did exercise anyway. I now walk 5 10 miles a day, a new diet, core exercise and pilates. Just had my newest blood tests back and they are now all normal.

You can reverse diabetes with a bit of will power, and get fit in the process. Nobody should be smoking , or vaping now. High dosages of c and d . Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
You can indeed reverse diabetes! Cut out carbs (no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes) for a while and eat lots of nuts and get your carbs from fruit and veg and drink loads of water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.