Blue moon online poker club - first game March 30th 9PM

I have an account on there not been on for years, just signed in and I have 32 dollars there haha. As long as it’s not before half eight as I’m working then I’m in.

I'll bet nobody on here remembers Phil Harris and: Bill Jackson was a poor old dub/who joined the Darktown Poker Club/ and cursed the day he told them he would join.
His money used to go like it had wings/if he had queens someone else had kings/each night he would contribute all his coin.....

I'll bet nobody on here remembers Phil Harris and: Bill Jackson was a poor old dub/who joined the Darktown Poker Club/ and cursed the day he told them he would join.
His money used to go like it had wings/if he had queens someone else had kings/each night he would contribute all his coin.....

Does he want to join the Bluemoon Poker Club?

Hopefully a few of the other regular players will see this. See if we can get a bit more interest then I'll get a game scheduled if we have enough. It looks like Charlie Big Spuds who used to organise it doesn't post anymore.

Does everyone who is saying they'll play have a PokerStars account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.