Great (and positive) City quotes [from over the years]

acton28.blog

Team supported
CITY/Aberystwyth Town
Any pieces of City-related wisdom or joy from down the years. Enjoyed watching the 2001/02 CITY GOLD season review t'other day.
To add to the solace and community feel we have here. Adblocker fully off. Even clicked it. Not that I need a removal company now...

"My first view, basically was, I said to my wife, I can't believe Kevin Keegan has come back into football and especially at that club. It wasn't until I joined the club and probably that first day of the season, when we played Watford, at home, I realised. I went home that night and I said to my wife, Liz, I know exactly why he joined this club."
Stuart Pearce, 2001/02 season.​

Any pieces of City-related wisdom or joy from down the years. Enjoyed watching the 2001/02 CITY GOLD season review t'other day.
To add to the solace and community feel we have here. Adblocker fully off. Even clicked it. Not that I need a removal company now...

"My first view, basically was, I said to my wife, I can't believe Kevin Keegan has come back into football and especially at that club. It wasn't until I joined the club and probably that first day of the season, when we played Watford, at home, I realised. I went home that night and I said to my wife, Liz, I know exactly why he joined this club."

And what a cracking night that was!

'If cups were awarded for cock-ups then you would not be able to move in City's boardroom' Francis H Lee, the king of the toilet roll!!!

Does Mr Lee still have his toilet paper factory? If so he may be back in the money after the current events.

Even Charvet did okay in that one !!

"Manchester City will terrify Europe."
Almost got there but still waiting, Malcolm.

"It could be the start of a dynasty" - Martin Tyler after QPR in 2012. Again, nearly but not quite.

"Mourinho, are you listening ...?" - City fans at Stoke in April 2018.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.