COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a sense of shame in this country that it came to this.

It was given an opportunity (wrongly in my view) to take personal responsibility and basically stuck two fingers up to it.

Reality bites, sadly.
Shame unfortunately that when the NHS capacity is exceeded and tough choices have to be made, we cannot identify the tossers who ignored the guidance.

Police dishing out NHS exclusion notices would be a good idea.

Absolutely not a chance a B&Q place would be open here in Spain.

I honestly don’t think Brit’s will understand how lax and open to abuse this ‘lockdown’ is. We’ll see within a couple of days I imagine.

The Chinese doctors will be raging.
Fcuk em, they started it...

We’ll all be fighting to get on the staff rota at my school

I went in school today and learned I'm due to work on Thursday once a fortnight, including over Easter, so that's not too bad - we only had a handful of kids in today anyway. The only thing is my own nearly-two-year-old son has started with an intermittent dry cough and therefore I'm going to have to self-isolate for two weeks which means the next time I'm going to be in is Easter.

There is definitely some confusion in the speech ( as per usual)

did he mean travel to essential work is allowed ; or

does he mean if it’s essential that you have to travel to work and can’t do it from home , then that is ok.

I honestly think it’s the latter, otherwise he’d be shutting most of the firms in the country down and I can’t see that happening. We’ve got suppliers in France and Italy (in the worst hit Lombardy region) and they’re still open for business despite the strict lockdowns in both those countries, albeit they have restrictions on the numbers of workers allowed on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.