COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what his acceptable number of deaths are. Based on how long he’s left it to announce these still too lax measures it seems he’s still prepared to sacrifice lives for the sake of keeping B&Q open.

I genuinely thought it would be much stricter.

It’s much deeper than that.

There’s a bigger picture with implementing authoritarian measures and putting people under house arrest but for supermarket trips is something that a Libertarian will always be against.

To put this into context, these are the most authoritarian measures ever implemented by a UK government.

I know it will save lives and it’s needed but I feel very uneasy about it.
Either that or accept that 1% of 70% of 65 million will die (~450k), which unbelievably was British government policy until about a fortnight ago.

What are the chances of catching it without touching someone, something they’ve touched and staying 2 metres away, walking past them for a split second?

Come on fella so by this theory let everyone out as long as they stay apart, we can call it social distancing or something. Oh shit we tried that. It’s more nonsense from a tit of a PM.

What are the chances of catching it without touching someone, something they’ve touched and staying 2 metres away, walking past them for a split second?
There are so many potential issues. Kids coughing and sneezing for one. Going down slides, running and bumping into other kids etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.