COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put this into context, these are the most authoritarian measures ever implemented by a UK government.

I know it will save lives and it’s needed but I feel very uneasy about it.

Was it not long ago you were calling for a lockdown? I agree, it feels uneasy, i said it would at the time, we knew it was coming, yet we all still feel uneasy. It is natural. And yes, we accept it is needed. Whether we beleive it will make a difference or not is immaterial, just got to do it now. Getting through it, getting to a stage where it is better, then we can start thinking about a gradual return to some level of normality.

Come on fella so by this theory let everyone out as long as they stay apart, we can call it social distancing or something. Oh shit we tried that. It’s more nonsense from a tit of a PM.

The police had no power previously.

Now they do.

As I’ve said in my last post, it still won’t work properly and there will be full house arrest but for one trip to the shop every other day, I reckon soon enough.

I don’t blame him for being hesitant to go so authoritarian straight away though.

The police had no power previously.

Now they do.

As I’ve said in my last post, it still won’t work properly and there will be full house arrest but for one trip to the shop every other day, I reckon soon enough.

I don’t blame him for being hesitant to go so authoritarian straight away though.

We don’t want him rushing things do we.

What!!! Monumental, never been seen

But expected and asked for the last few weeks by many of the populace.

Have been prepared to hear this since Italy and spain did it.

Not saying it is unpresidented, but hardly some major shock to hear.

Also it was still very sketchy and vague in some aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.