COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just as profligate with complaints on Spanish forums?
Or is it just the British and the British government you slag off?

We’ve tried to keep politics out of this thread, you seemingly want to mention them with every single post.

We have another thread for slagging off and hatred.
Just the current British government. Thanks.

Finally.

I agree it’s needed. My position is I’m glad the government gave the population the chance but over the weekend many behaved like fucking idiots, so he’s turned the volume up, quite rightly and he should do again, if people do not obey the new measures.

If the army have to arrest people and prison sentences are introduced then so be it.

But I really do not like us being in this position, I just appreciate we need to be.

Saving lives is paramount even if it encroaches civil liberties, at this time.
Well said.

I can see trending on twitter that Mike Ashley ha declared Sports Direct an essential industry ( they supply exercise equipment ) so telling employee's they are expected at work and building sites are all open with briefings taking place in packed canteens ( see #shutthesites) - fucking mental.

I can see trending on twitter that Mike Ashley ha declared Sports Direct an essential industry ( they supply exercise equipment ) so telling employee's they are expected at work and building sites are all open with briefings taking place in packed canteens ( see #shutthesites) - fucking mental.
Mike Ashley is a fucking virus.

If you think about it all he has actually done is close some retail places that were mainly self closing anyhow. It’s really not a big step at all.

Now most shops will be shut.

The public won’t gather, hopefully, as they did over the weekend.

The police can fine people for being in the presence of someone they don’t live with or more than two people.

It’s a step in the right direction but we probably need more, which I think we’ll get in a few days.

Unsurprisingly this is a complete and utter clusterfuck.

And now Sports Direct are saying they’ll be open.

Here’s the simple truth: tomorrow they’ll be millions of people going to work, traveling on public transport, exercising in the streets and congregating in parks.

Complete lunacy.

Mike Ashley's written a statement saying they're essentially staying open on the premise that the sale of exercise equipment for people to exercise with is essential.

In other words; Mike Ashley is a ****.

Are you just as profligate with complaints on Spanish forums?
Or is it just the British and the British government you slag off?

We’ve tried to keep politics out of this thread, you seemingly want to mention them with every single post.

We have another thread for slagging off and hatred.

In fairness comments regarding Johnson’s latest actions seem appropriate this evening no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.