COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just the need to be told but by standing firm and putting restrictions in place would have showed the general public just how serious it was and how many lives were at risk. Instead they’ve sent mixed messages and allowed the people to police themselves resulting in a ‘it can’t be that bad attitude’ and ‘it’s only the flu’ and ‘it’s all media hype’ attitude. I knew it was getting serious a few weeks ago but by fuck did I sit up and take notice when the government here announced schools would be shutting the next day.
except they didn't. We had 12 staff in today to cover the number of pupils we had.

Haha! I called the sports direct thing about 2 minutes after Boris said you could exercise.

Mike Ashley's written a statement saying they're essentially staying open on the premise that the sale of exercise equipment for people to exercise with is essential.

In other words; Mike Ashley is a ****.

I`ll have some of that MC.Cnut of the highest order.I hope the police intervene and shut every bastard shop he owns.Wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.