NHS and all key workers

Thank you again all you people this thread is for.
After seeing more of the conditions you are coping with, most of the british public appreciate everything you are doing ,keep up the good work and stay safe god bless you all

i work with vulnerable people and generally lone work. this week i worked with a new customer. no access to a care plan, knew nothing about him other than their name and address. some care providers will get many plaudits, but lack of PPE and information is worrying enough generally , least of all at this moment in time.

i work with vulnerable people and generally lone work. this week i worked with a new customer. no access to a care plan, knew nothing about him other than their name and address. some care providers will get many plaudits, but lack of PPE and information is worrying enough generally , least of all at this moment in time.
Keep up the good work and I hope you get some clarity for your own situation

Business as usual this morning 100 people in close proximity to each other and people sent out in shared vans, the laissez-faire attitude of RM management towards social distancing continues.

Business as usual this morning 100 people in close proximity to each other and people sent out in shared vans, the laissez-faire attitude of RM management towards social distancing continues.
Are they taking any measures at all pal

Keep up the good work and I hope you get some clarity for your own situation
thanks, i do it because i enjoy it. but it's scary as you don't feel able to protect each other. hand sanitizer is nigh on impossible to get, no masks as guess they are not deemed necessary in my role. the psychological effect of it all, walking into work through near empty streets. nowhere near as intense as the NHS and hospital staff will be experiencing mind, so i count my blessings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.