Should City pause the season card DD scheme?

urban genie

With no games should city stop taking the payments for April

And then resume if the season if completed.

Part of me says yes but then some peole.paid upfront and it is unfair on them unless there is some money off the next SC offer for them.

No games are cancelled so I don't think they should but I am sure others will feel differently

Last edited:
Yes.

My Dad has no more work after this week and my Sister’s husband is being laid off today. Even those still being paid need their money for essentials to keep them going at home.

With no games should city stop taking the payments for April and May

Part of me says yes but then some peole.paid upfront and it is undair on thme unless there is some money of the next SC offer for them.

No games are cancelled so I don't think they should but I am sure others will feel differently
Think the last payment is April? So less complicated if they take it and then sort out what to do when it's decided what's going to happen with the games paid for and whether they're ever going to be played or not

We don't know what's going to happen with the rest of the season yet. Until we do then it's difficult to say. If we get to see the remaining games then they're paid for. If we don't, either because they're played behind closed doors (a daft idea in my view) or not played at all, then I'd expect refunds. That could be directly or as a discount off next season's season cards. Only one more payment to go I think anyway.

It will be interesting to see what impact there will be on renewals and attendances when we come out of this. People may have got used to not going to games or, more likely, will have more pressing claims on their income. City are going to have to think quite seriously about pricing and how it attracts new fans.

If people are having difficulty financially then you should contact the club in the first instance. If anyone does and has any issues then I'd like to hear about them.

With no games should city stop taking the payments for April and May

Part of me says yes but then some peole.paid upfront and it is unfair on them unless there is some money off the next SC offer for them.

The last direct debit will be April.

They run July to April mate.

I think its something that needs to be addressed especially as if it does resume it will be behind closed doors

We don't know what's going to happen with the rest of the season yet. Until we do then it's difficult to say. If we get to see the remaining games then they're paid for. If we don't, either because they're played behind closed doors (a daft idea in my view) or not played at all, then I'd expect refunds. That could be directly or as a discount off next season's season cards. Only one more payment to go I think anyway.

It will be interesting to see what impact there will be on renewals and attendances when we come out of this. People may have got used to not going to games or, more likely, will have more pressing claims on their income. City are going to have to think quite seriously about pricing and how it attracts new fans.

If people are having difficulty financially then you should contact the club in the first instance. If anyone does and has any issues then I'd like to hear about them.
if i dont renew it will be for one reason only. the corruption that is VAR.

You can get refunds for Newcastle and Madrid with no hassle from the club.

Just saw someone mention they had the money for SC taken out and they were suprised, which I found odd as I always expected it to still go out.

Hence the thread.

unless there is some money off the next SC offer

what about the people who aren’t renewing next season??

also season ticket prices should be reduced next season anyway. Would be ridiculous if they weren’t. With potentially millions out of work or in a dire financial situation

And yes of course they should pause Dd payments.

what about the people who aren’t renewing next season??

also season ticket prices should be reduced next season anyway. Would be ridiculous if they weren’t

And yes of course they should pause Dd payments.

anyone who wants refund should get it, once season is officially cancelled

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.