Talk show hosts

They are going to work to try us entertained and informed,why chose now to have a go?

Ant and dec did their show last night with no audience as did the last leg,they are all down to a skeleton staff of volunteers trying to keep tv going

I''d prefer the audience to remain and for BulbHead and sidekick to fcuk off! Can't do with 'em. Mind, the presenter I can 'do with' probably hasn't been born. Although, on reflection, I don't mind Ken Bruce!

Graham Norton Is probably the only tolerable one around. I’m not a fan of the concept, it’s essentially just an extended advert for things I’m not interested in but my ex used to always watch him on the iplayer on a weekend morning, I’d find myself at least listening with interest if not watching it with her. Hard to dislike him.

They are going to work to try us entertained and informed,why chose now to have a go?

Ant and dec did their show last night with no audience as did the last leg,they are all down to a skeleton staff of volunteers trying to keep tv going
Did their last show?? This should be in the positive news about corona virus updates thread!!

I hate the whole format.

I have absolutely no interest at all in celebrities, full of their own self importance and all too liberal and politically correct in their views. Plus they’re boring cunts.

Very few characters who I’d be interested in listening to but they’d never get on to the talk shows because the PC agenda of them would never allow it
They only come on the shows if they have something to flog. Pathetic marketing.

Coincidentally happened on a twitter thread about Ellen DeGeneres being a bit of a monster...I never knew!

James Whale is facing Brain, Lung, Spine and Kidney Cancer, fuck me love him or hate him that’s a fucking awful final hand to be dealt

James Whale is facing Brain, Lung, Spine and Kidney Cancer, fuck me love him or hate him that’s a fucking awful final hand to be dealt

Now that I did not know... He’s survived cancer before but once it spreads then you’re in real trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.