COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant do anything more than admire the Spanish,when they say your inside they do just that,ive had the cams on in tenerife where we regular go and not a soul abouy,seriously i cant see it happening here there are far to many knobheads
My old man is in the south of spain. Probably the best place for him tbh. They're militant at the moment so he's pretty protected and just walks to the shop every now and then which he says is guarded and they only let one in one out sort of thing and everyone has to wear gloves. Everyone is keeping their distance too.

It's highly unlikely. I obviously can't predict the future with certainty so I won't say it's impossible, I'll give you that.

And this virus wasn't created by humans. It developed in animals and then it passed on to humans, where it may have mutated a bit from the animal version, as viruses often do. We did not create this virus lol, I get that we're anthropocentric by nature but it's really not our work. Being the hosts for this virus we have helped spread the pandemic among ouselves, yes, and human actions are the cause this virus passed onto humans.
Ok, that’s fair comment on your second point. I expressed myself clumsily. By our actions or behaviour we have, at the very least, allowed it to proliferate. Is that about right?

it was very stupid to just let anyone come In,mind you we did go with the herd immunity plan,sigh
Only Taiwan did it correctly and only then because of their experience with SARS when it proved the Chinese peoples Republic (CCP) were totally untrustworthy.

It couldn't be that difficult, could it? Test ten random people at a tube station, test ten MPs, test ten blood donors (they're just asking the usual "do you feel well"), ten air crew, ten people in a town with few confirmed cases, ten in Brum, ten in Manchester, ten in Liverpool, ten in Ambridge (high risk as the pub is still open) - all obviously just sample jobs and places - and you'd have some clue as to prevalence.
Just a hunch - you didn't study statistics or any form of randomised testing at school.

It's highly unlikely. I obviously can't predict the future with certainty so I won't say it's impossible, I'll give you that.

And this virus wasn't created by humans. It developed in animals and then it passed on to humans, where it may have mutated a bit from the animal version, as viruses often do. We did not create this virus lol, I get that we're anthropocentric by nature but it's really not our work. Being the hosts for this virus we have helped spread the pandemic among ouselves, yes, and human actions are the cause this virus passed onto humans.
It was because human killed and ate animals they had no need to eat,the chinese and obsession with eating weird things in unhygenic conditions passed this to the world

That might give you a clue but I highly doubt it could be called a scientific representative sample. When they get the 3.5 million test kits that are on the way then mass testing for who has it and, importantly, who has had it is a game changer.
100 tests for a clue. Precisely. At present we are clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.