COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
like people have said lots of flu like symptoms and not quite normal if you get my drift and me included, just a possibility that no one has mentioned could there have been a less violent strain of this virus that was undetected then its mutated into the one we now know

It’s far more likely that seasonal flu has just been quite widespread this year too. The amount of negative tests for covid (a lot of which would have been for people who thought they had the symptoms) is evidence of that.

Are you following the Trump attack on it being the China virus? SARS was 18 years ago and now we have this virus.

Wet markets do need shutting, but not sure how you can hold China accountable for a virus. Is your claim still in to the US for causing the Spanish Flu and killing your Great great uncle?

*sent from my chINaPHONE.

Viruses have to start somewhere

China is a breeding ground for new ones. Virologists have been banging on about it for years. Not just Wet Markets but the way they farm birds, pigs, goats and cows in the same area just waiting for a species jump to happen. They wiped out most their pigs at the back end of 2019 by creating a new swine flu.
It has to be stopped!

Last edited:
Strange reporting by the BBC, the wording here made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Coronavirus: Giuseppe Berardelli among 50 priests killed

Father Giuseppe Berardelli, 72, died in hospital in Lovere, Bergamo - one of the worst-hit cities in Italy.

At least 50 priests have reportedly been killed by coronavirus in Italy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52015969

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.