COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accountant looking at every as we speak. Limited co so its whether im an employee of myself and can claim the 80% or an employer of myself and currently cant

If you pay business rates you will get the 10k grant and if Ltd company you could get the furlough money BUT you must not do any work for the business even phone calls

Global pollution has gone down already,nobody can say humans aren't responsible now
Everyone knows humans are responsible for pollution. The argument is whether it's causing global warming. Perhaps worth taking to a separate thread but the theory is that the pollution traps the heat, so clearer skies would mean less warming of the earth. Even if it's not "Mother Nature" fighting back, this may help us avoid that irreversible "tipping point"- even ultimately saving the planet! See https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/what-problems-will-covid-solve.345212/

The probabilities of dying from this do show an infinitesimal amount of young people will die from this, so we will hear stories of younger ppl dying. Still a very small probability of it happening though.

I do worry that the schools are closed but parents are letting their kids play out in large groups - think they need to protect their kids more. I know it’s hard but desperate times need desperate measures.

Italy looks very worrying. 5,000 new cases a day and on average 600 deaths. That’s two weeks after a lockdown aswell
Yeah but:
Looks like Italy reached the peak hopefully. 4th straight day without breaking record in new daily cases. Daily deaths look like peaking too, no new record for 4 days too. Still huge numbers unfortunately, but it looks we might see them going down soon.
Don't know how long the plateau will last before starting to decrease, hopefully a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.