David Silva leaves City after 10 years

I think we will see him again. Finishing the season seems like the only financially and legally viable option and its being favoured by italy and Spain as well whether that's in July or September or March 2021 depending on how bad the pandemic is.

I think we will see him again. Finishing the season seems like the only financially and legally viable option and its being favoured by italy and Spain as well whether that's in July or September or March 2021 depending on how bad the pandemic is.
What date does his contract expire?

What date does his contract expire?

June presumably but FIFA are already working on some legislation to extend contracts running out this year to cover an amended season.

Plus do you really think that's a problem here? If David Silva wants to play a few more games in October, the club are giving him a contract to cover it.

June presumably but FIFA are already working on some legislation to extend contracts running out this year to cover an amended season.

Plus do you really think that's a problem here? If David Silva wants to play a few more games in October, the club are giving him a contract to cover it.

Is what a problem?

Some of Kevs passes have been brilliant but that pass by David Silva, at that moment in our development was the best pass in a football game I had ever seen. Set up by Smalling?

I feel, that pass by David Silva, is and forever will, to any City fan, be known as simply "that pass."

Last year I was with my mate, and I asked him to "Finish this sentence; That pass by..." and he just smiled and said "Silva to big Edin", and of course went on to bask in the sunshine of that day's very particular memories.

That pass truly is that pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.