Going to bed early

Odd socks

Have you started to turn in earlier than you normally would?
Between being off work and no football I'm going up early which I expected it to be the opposite.
Once I have seen the news at six there's fk all on the box and by ten I'd rather read this forum than another news, never noticed how even the news is repeated with same clips.
Even the town looking darker as if everyone has turned in.

I worked at night for half of my life, but when this started I did have a period where I went to bed as normal human. I've changed it 2 nights ago though, as i realized I'm going to have 200kg when this finishes. Going to bed when sun is up spares me half a meal a day, so I have a chance to manage my weight a bit.

Nothing's changed for me
10pm till 6am
Regular as clockwork.
Can't sleep later than 6 as the sun is up and birds singing.
When I used to drink I could sleep till 11am at weekend, couldn't do that now.

Still in normal time bed around midnight wake up at 5am

Though I have started having an afternoon nap after dinner for about 30 mins - 1 hour

Still in normal time bed around midnight wake up at 5am

Though I have started having an afternoon nap after dinner for about 30 mins - 1 hour

I think you and I are around the same age. That sounds a bit like me, I'm a terrible sleeper though my wife puts logs to shame.

I'd love a lie in but the kids simply won't allow it. Running me ragged all day. Be asleep by 11 whether I make it to bed or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.