COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the same nonsense that was spouted when some thought the Russians weren’t responsible for the Salisbury novichok poisonings because to them it was damning that Porton Down was only a few miles away, never mind all the clear video evidence of the perpetrators.

What will it take to stop the crackpot theories? A confession from bat zero?
Hang on a minute. Are you saying that you don’t believe those Russian FSB agents weren’t in Salisbury to visit the cathedral and see its 123m spire?

we must learn one thing from this Pandemic. that key scientists and experts in virology need to be at the centre of Government and decision making . it is no good bringing them in when the shit has hit the fan.

Provide me with credible evidence as to the true root cause and origin then please and i will accept with grace and apologise.
People have already provided links to several studies by different laboratories that are conclusive beyond reasonable doubt. I really don’t have the inclination to repost them or to search for more.

I think I’d rather believe them than the suggestion based on fuckall of virus leakage from a research facility a few miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.