UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the daily mail making things up as the only things they can report on in sport is postponing events and when sport may start up again? Could you imagine political leaders in Scotland telling a court to hurry up and get the trial of Alex Salmond concluded as quickly as possible as it’s in our interest.

If it is true it stinks to high heaven that the top half of the premier league are more interested in City than the current crisis that is going on in the world. A lack of income for a long period of time should hopefully see these clubs suffer badly.

Have any of the named clubs refuted their involvement or said the story is untrue?
Just look at the the state of the other football 'news' at present. Mostly made up bollocks to fill column inches about ole/klopp being a genius, players wanting to join dippers / rags, or other badge kissing bollocks.

Just look at the the state of the other football 'news' at present. Mostly made up bollocks to fill column inches about ole/klopp being a genius, players wanting to join dippers / rags, or other badge kissing bollocks.
This is much more serious and I believe the Yorkshire Post and the local Sheffield paper have both written articles on why the blades didn't join in the communal back stabbing. I'm also pretty sure Martin Samuel wouldn't have written that article condemning the actions of the named eight clubs unless he was sure he was in solid ground.

I thought in normal times for ban to be suspended the club that was banned had to ask for a suspension of the ban So would we be able to sue if we do not ask for a suspension especially given the exceptional circumstances where its hard for CAS to do there job

We seem to be at loggerheads, on here, wether we submitted a request to have the ban suspended or not. These eight clubs, allegedly, have put a letter together to try and stop our ban being suspended. Do you think they have had inside info that we, City, have actually lodged a request or are they just guessing.

We seem to be at loggerheads, on here, wether we submitted a request to have the ban suspended or not. These eight clubs, allegedly, have put a letter together to try and stop our ban being suspended. Do you think they have had inside info that we, City, have actually lodged a request or are they just guessing.
It's all very sinister and whatever we've done or not done it's just not right.

its grim up north. My guess is that they are going off what he papers have said or rumours they have heard from their own fans. Therefore they are going to try every dirty trick in the book, as long as they keep it legal there will be nothing we can do. By this I mean issuing rumours and such like. If they keep on spreading false rumours and say it often enough they will be getting some people to believe them.

So has the time now come to start to take these people/clubs to court. Then take them for every penny they have got. We have got to stop being a Mr nice guy otherwise they will continue to do this. Once we have taken 1 person or an organisation to court for either libel or slander. Maybe then all of this will stop. We all know what the real reason is behind all of this, that is that it was not their club that was taken over and it is just sheer jealousy why they are doing all of this.

And Adebayor was slaughtered by the British media. It was like a feeding frenzy. And yet no one in the media published a single line about the racist abuse he suffered from the Arsenal fans that day, which was the worse I have ever seen at a game since I started watching City in 1968. He has only spoken about it in recent years and says it was the worst abuse he ever suffered as a player. I thought his celebration was one of the best moments I can recall at a live game. I loved it.

Yes, but have they got the balls to do it, or will they 'play the white man' again?
The world is full of people who mistake politeness, quietness and respecting legal advice as weakness.
The fact that we are partly owned by Chinese and American Companies seems to have escaped their tiny minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.