Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

We have Charlie here now. The entitled **** diagnosed positive for the virus. Gets a test before frontline workers. The advice is to stay in isolation, what does that fucking twat do? He gets on a plane with seven staff,Scotland who may also be infected, to an area where there is currently very little of the virus and endangers the people at Balmoral.who will need to look after the prick. Doctors will be sent who are needed and all because he is supposed to be majesterial. Well, he can fuck right off the utterly selfish ****. How can he flout the rules? Not a mention on the forelock tugging news about his irresponsible selfish act. He better hope he doesn't infect the people working there, who have to fawn over these cunts. Some people will say he is more important than our older people. Well, he fucking isn't, the world won't miss a ribbon cutter. Take that away and he does less than fuck all. Stay isolated and don't risk spreading the virus is the mantra. And rightly so, but not for him. An utter selfish ****.
Some of those who work for him will also be forelock tuggers and believe it is an honour to fawn all over him. I'm sure some would also believe it an honour to be infected by him. All in the line of duty your majesty.

I advise you get off the fence, pal...

It is absolutely appalling that he got a test before frontline workers. Its appalling he flouted the guidance. And it's appalling he has put so many people at risk. Many leading business people are rightly getting it tight for being cunts in the press and the hews. Charlie has been a selfish entitled **** and his actions are indefensible, yet no criticism.

He better hope he doesn't spread the infection and costs lives, if he was in Italy he would be jailed. I can get pulled up for visiting an old person by the cops and I don't have it. Yet he jumps in a plane and expects people to look after him up here? Fuck off Charlie. Fuck right off.

It is absolutely appalling that he got a test before frontline workers. Its appalling he flouted the guidance. And it's appalling he has put so many people at risk. Many leading business people are rightly getting it tight for being cunts in the press and the hews. Charlie has been a selfish entitled **** and his actions are indefensible, yet no criticism.

He better hope he doesn't spread the infection and costs lives, if he was in Italy he would be jailed. I can get pulled up for visiting an old person by the cops and I don't have it. Yet he jumps in a plane and expects people to look after him up here? Fuck off Charlie. Fuck right off.

You should know your place you pleb, hes your future King, God bless em its their blitz all in together moment and you're going off on one.

I get it and fully agree!

People in power with money get to to do things we will never get, no matter what.

We are the pawns, the foot soldiers, the cannon fodder whilst the generals watch from their horses, from their offices and from their castles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.