Can I download Football Manager to a laptop?

Ja Salford Blue

As the title says really.
I’m bored shitless at home and want to to get play Football Manager.

move got a laptop with no CD drive on it. So can I download it. I’m sure that I can but I’m pretty shit with stuff like that.
Cheers in advance

Absolutely, I play it on a laptop.

A lot depends on the spec of your laptop though, football manager can be quite resource heavy if you load multiple leagues and run all the games with the pitch view on

minesweeper.png
Can't beat the ol' minesweeper.

CD-keys are cheap using steam. Took me about 40 mins to download it. If your laptop isn't that good, get the touch version.
Hadn't played it for nearly a decade, tactics are way more intricate.
The thing I struggled with is picking which team to manage, far too easy being city.
In the end decided to start unemployed and wait till December, gave myself an ex international rep, got the Blackburn job, which was tough, £350k wage budget for entire squad, then got offered torino job, did 2 seasons at each of those then west ham came calling, 4 season in with them, not won the league with them yet but have won the champs league. Thinking of starting a new game, maybe try and get alty to the prem.
Open to suggestions for teams/challenges. Thought about Cardiff and only allowing myself to buy Welsh players

CD-keys are cheap using steam. Took me about 40 mins to download it. If your laptop isn't that good, get the touch version.
Hadn't played it for nearly a decade, tactics are way more intricate.
The thing I struggled with is picking which team to manage, far too easy being city.
In the end decided to start unemployed and wait till December, gave myself an ex international rep, got the Blackburn job, which was tough, £350k wage budget for entire squad, then got offered torino job, did 2 seasons at each of those then west ham came calling, 4 season in with them, not won the league with them yet but have won the champs league. Thinking of starting a new game, maybe try and get alty to the prem.
Open to suggestions for teams/challenges. Thought about Cardiff and only allowing myself to buy Welsh players
I'm playing Blackburn on PES 2020 at the moment, because I don't think I've earned the right to play as City yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.