Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

It is absolutely appalling that he got a test before frontline workers. Its appalling he flouted the guidance. And it's appalling he has put so many people at risk. Many leading business people are rightly getting it tight for being cunts in the press and the hews. Charlie has been a selfish entitled **** and his actions are indefensible, yet no criticism.

He better hope he doesn't spread the infection and costs lives, if he was in Italy he would be jailed. I can get pulled up for visiting an old person by the cops and I don't have it. Yet he jumps in a plane and expects people to look after him up here? Fuck off Charlie. Fuck right off.

100% correct my Caledonian friend.

It’s getting to the point where I can’t keep up with people I know or friends of friends who have it.

It is absolutely appalling that he got a test before frontline workers. Its appalling he flouted the guidance. And it's appalling he has put so many people at risk. Many leading business people are rightly getting it tight for being cunts in the press and the hews. Charlie has been a selfish entitled **** and his actions are indefensible, yet no criticism.

He better hope he doesn't spread the infection and costs lives, if he was in Italy he would be jailed. I can get pulled up for visiting an old person by the cops and I don't have it. Yet he jumps in a plane and expects people to look after him up here? Fuck off Charlie. Fuck right off.

Spot on my, ginger friend

Last edited:
My Mum’s cousin has it and his Mum is very at risk of dying if she contracted it!

It’s getting to the point where I can’t keep up with people I know or friends of friends who have it.

There is a big difference between those who think they have it, those that probabbly do have it and those that have tested possitive. I'm pretty much ignoring anyone who thinks they have it.

There is a big difference between those who think they have it, those that probabbly do have it and those that have tested possitive. I'm pretty much ignoring anyone who thinks they have it.

I agree, though is that a newly acquired stammer.

Every celebrity has it, it's fashionable to take a photo from your bed telling others not to panic about you. In fact it looks almost like this was a virus designed to obliterate attention seeking arseholes.

#meflutoo

Every celebrity has it, it's fashionable to take a photo from your bed telling others not to panic about you. In fact it looks almost like this was a virus designed to obliterate attention seeking arseholes.

#meflutoo

Don’t get me started on these unimportant pricks, that are called celebrities.

They think everyone constantly cares about them.

Some famous women are doing no makeup whilst they self isolate and are posting photos. Who gives a fuck!?

Philip Schofield thinking nurses and doctors all over the country care about what he’s got to say? They’re too busy saving lives you untalented little prick.

Sorry rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.