David Silva leaves City after 10 years

It looks like Merlin has played his last game for us , but no matter how long it takes there has to be a testimonial for him , even if its a couple of years away we should get the chance to show our apprecaition for possibly the best player ever to pull on a blue shirt , apologies to Colin the KIng.

FIFA are looking to change existing contracts to have them end when the season ends. This is also the case for new signings, for example Zitech that Chelsea signed from Ajax won't sign until the current Dutch season ends.

This means Silva will play again, probably my favourite non Spurs player in the last 20 years. Actually I'd probably say he is my favourite player full stop, love watching him strolling around the pitch with the ball stuck to his foot. It would be a massive shame if is his last game occurred already and he got no special send off.

FIFA are looking to change existing contracts to have them end when the season ends. This is also the case for new signings, for example Zitech that Chelsea signed from Ajax won't sign until the current Dutch season ends.

This means Silva will play again, probably my favourite non Spurs player in the last 20 years. Actually I'd probably say he is my favourite player full stop, love watching him strolling around the pitch with the ball stuck to his foot. It would be a massive shame if is his last game occurred already and he got no special send off.
oh its OK then fifa can just change laws so players have to play on past their retirement date. He may not want to carry on playing after that date whether or not he is our idol. What if you were to due to retire from you job on May 1st and suddenly the government said fuck you you have to finish your time whether it's in 4. 6.or 22 months time. Bobbyboy this ain't a dig at you but the fuckin law makers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.