Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Yes I am. The last thing we need is that twat as King. If he stayed put no problem. But he didn't. Utterly irresponsible and comes from a sense of entitlement bestowed on a family because of what exactly? Apart from the Queen and maybe Anne they're all thick as fuck and a constant embarresment. Better bypassing him and giving it to William..
That's it. You're going on the fucking list braveheart.

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "
So sad, praying he can get through this

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "
Thinking of you mate and his family.

Got a mate in same position pal it really knocks it home too you . Hope and pray your mate comes thru it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.