David Alaba

Is he on the market because he has lost his place to Davis a teenager? which one should we buy

The one that knows Pep's way, has more versatility, covering left back, centre back and midfield. And also has experience and leadership skills that our defence is currently lacking.

Is he on the market because he has lost his place to Davis a teenager? which one should we buy
Flick likes Alaba as a centerback because Bayern have both their starting CB's injured (L.Hernandez and Sule). Therefore Davies started to play as a out of position LB. Alaba still starts every game

The one that knows Pep's way, has more versatility, covering left back, centre back and midfield. And also has experience and leadership skills that our defence is currently lacking.
Agree. He could probably play succesfully in a double pivot with Rodri. He used to play in center of midfield for Austria. But now he plays LW as they lack a good option there. He can play everywhere on the pitch, maybe even striker if someone let's him play there. He's the world class version of James Milner

Buying a top quality player will allow us to move on Zinchenko and Angelino i would add Mendy but no one would buy him, i do not have a problem with these players they all have their strengths but none of them is a good defender, getting Alba will allow us to get a young back up, to learn of him

Not knocking the guy, for a time he was considered the best LB in the world and was playing well at CM and LB, things Pep loves in a player. Also, they worked very well together at Bayern.

But are we really gonna let one of the best wingers in the world go for a 2nd choice LB when we have 3 LBs already? If Lucas Hernandez was fit, would be be 3rd choice LB? What will our spend on fullbacks be since Pep took over? The only one who's cemented their place is Walker.

I'd be more than happy with either Alaba or Grimaldo, we definitely need some competition for Mendy.

Player + cash for Sane no doubt.
According to The Sun, so it must be true, that’s the deal. Alaba plus £50m for Sane.

We definitely need a top quality left back. But if Sane is really in great demand he is probably worth in the region of £100/120m which makes Alaba worth 50/70m. I have no idea if that’s the right number but in principle this sounds like a good idea.

no way they sell Davis Witt the season he’s had mate. Frightening actually the possibility of a Davies and Sane left side for Bayern! :-0

Davies is better in attack so not sure Sane + him is the sum of their qualities. They'd do better with some more defensive LB when Sane comes, he's enough for attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.