Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

My cousin has it, he lives in Denton close to he rest of my aunties, uncles and cousins, his younger brother has accident years ago and has no spleen so is very high risk and his niece has Cystic Fibrosis and also high risk
So my Auntie has one child with it, and a son and granddaughter high risk
She was very upset the other day saying “ the one I think I don’t have to bloody worry about has not been able to avoid it “

also hard for my mum not being able to see her sister at the moment

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "
fuck.....sorry mate

I put on here a few pages back that a mate of mine was in hospital with this but I did not use his name as close family did not want everybody to know but things took a turn for the worst this morning and because he was not responding to treatment he has been put into an induced coma to help his body respond.

I can now tell you that he is one of our own on here, it's " I kne albert davey "

My dad has just told me, what a shock. Hope you're staying safe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.