UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that is exactly what the cartel want. The old G14 mafia have goaded UEFA in going after City. For them it is win-win. Either City get banned or UEFA go down the pan. The latter scenario opens the way for an new invitation-only European Super League.
I wrote something similar a while ago it is certainly win-win for them , although they may sustain some reputational and fiduciary damage along the way if we go for them.
A new super league within Europe , maybe, but we have eyes for a wider audience it could play into our hands as well.

Ifs and buts .....

Manchester City are regarded as a ‘pariah club’ by a number of their Premier League rivals. Following the bid from eight Premier League clubs to keep City out of Europe while CAS considers the case, it will now be ‘hard to rebuild relationships

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyFootball

Understatement i would say
What relationship have we ever had off the field with United, Livarpool and Arsenal? They've all been bitter ****s ever since we put them in a box.

How much affect is the corona virus going to have on these 8 clubs who wrote the letter? I am assuming the relaxed ffp rules is for their benefit? Such a joke that the clubs that apparently abide by it are totally unable to cope through a crisis, yet the one club who is supposedly cheating easily could, it’s out and out hypocrisy.

just hope we don’t just take this all on the chin, city have been far to nice in the past. Time to hammer these fools

How much affect is the corona virus going to have on these 8 clubs who wrote the letter? I am assuming the relaxed ffp rules is for their benefit? Such a joke that the clubs that apparently abide by it are totally unable to cope through a crisis, yet the one club who is supposedly cheating easily could, it’s out and out hypocrisy.

just hope we don’t just take this all on the chin, city have been far to nice in the past. Time to hammer these fools

Been reading that Wolves fans are not happy their club is apparently one of the clubs inolved.

Amanda Barrie. She has been on TV quite alot recently . She is over 80 years old now and showing signs of her age but still appears to be enjoying life.
And she may be a City fan in real life, if I recall correctly .

An Italian-owned pizza house near me has a signed Italian language poster of Carry on Cleo on the wall. Barrie is definitely one of the signatures.
Sure sign of a classy establishment.

A number of people who followed Liverpool in Europe in the late 70s and 80s have written accounts of just how vulgar and brutal Liverpool fans were. Heysel was no accident it was the culmination of many years of thieving, looting, rioting and fighting; settling old scores etc. Liverpool were not the only ones but any claim that their fans were not front and centre of the “English disease” is well wide of the mark. Accounts of the general conduct and behaviour of Liverpool fans in Brussels before the Heysel game make my skin crawl and seeing them in Madrid last year suggested little has changed. A strange set of supporters, full of self entitlement, deluded, convinced other fans envy them, and for some reason more than their fair share of people with absolutely no idea how to behave.
All this is correct. Any matchgoers would say Liverpool were amongst the most violent fans in the country at the time along with Chelsea, Leeds, and United. But, just like now, there was a media myth perpetuated about the so-called "sporting Kop" and suggestions that somehow their fans were "more knowledgeable" about the game. They were just as bad as United fans but, to be fair, United's hooligan fans were lambasted by the press. Liverpool got a free pass (until Heysel anyway)
I was in the Kop paddock (keeping my head down) when Joe Corrigan was felled by a bottle. Most of their fans cheered and laughed but afterwards on TV and in the press the narrative was all about the sporting Liverpool fans pointing out the culprit to police. It was bollocks of course, just part of the ongoing myth.

Absolute muppets, some have signed up to never getting a sniff due to the cartel, hope their fans are happy. My bet is that sneaky Wenger is playing a big part as his beloved Arsenal are so mediocre and need big investment (just as he did with Ozil and the 2 x strikers at circa £150 million plus others of course) and the only way they can do that again is by circumnavigating legitimate 'rules' the UEFA/established cartel way. Arsenal virtually guaranteed a top 4 place due to being able to get in and for so long their claim to success particularly when Wenger had to try and organise their defence. Amazing how transfers were accepted as part of the game until City came along...…

Manchester City are regarded as a ‘pariah club’ by a number of their Premier League rivals. Following the bid from eight Premier League clubs to keep City out of Europe while CAS considers the case, it will now be ‘hard to rebuild relationships

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndyFootball

Understatement i would say

It's the Scouse Tony Evans again, just writing a commentary after the reports of the eight letters. Nothing more, and a quote from an unnamed 'senior football source'. That might just be someone who's very old!

It's a non-story to stir trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.