Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Following on from watching Ozark Series 3 yesterday, I’m watching Dogs of Berlin (that’s a bit of a revelation). It’s making staying in a bit easier.

Following on from watching Ozark Series 3 yesterday, I’m watching Dogs of Berlin (that’s a bit of a revelation). It’s making staying in a bit easier.
Thanks for the tip Tim we'll give that a go. Watched the new Ozark last night, brilliant stuff but Mrs P fell asleep halfway through (understandable as she works in the NHS and is feeling the strain) so we'll watch that again tonight.
Hope this finds you well mate.

Imperial College now forecasting under 5000 UK deaths if lockdown is observed and maintained - Times - see main thread
+ virus sniffer dogs currently being trained for deployment within 6 weeks to identify Covid carriers
Thanks for the post, very interesting, particularly the idea of sniffer dogs. I thought yesterday that in an effort to get people back to work (eventually) people would have to have the right test results, however, who can tell who has satisfied those criteria?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.