Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It should be voided.

they can’t seriously go ahead with the league now. Especially when most other leagues will be voided.

At a time when lots of people are dying, alone and losing their jobs all the premier league care about is contracts and playing football.

imagine dragging all the medical staff and personal away from the nhs just to be at a football match.

football and this season aren’t important anymore

Gary nevilles being obtuse on Twitter, saying players need to suck it up and play the games even over a 9 day window if that’s what it takes.

Also this season has to finish even if next season has to be condensed/affected in some way.
Says there’s no other feasible way.

There is though, I mean I can think of at least a other option...

he’s changed his tune, wonder why.

When Trumps tells the world he wants everything back to normal by Easter he’s rightly ridiculed but the prem league, Sky & bt do it & we ridicule them we are bitter & twisted.

Big media push going on right now to get the season completed. It’s rooted in nothing but self interest and preservation.
They are all welcome to it, the ****s.

Football is just so unimportant at the moment.

I have a quick scan of the headlines on NewsNow and social media but rarely delve into any detail.

I have long had major contempt for the people that run the game. That contempt merely grows.

The season should have been cancelled by now and they should have been planning ahead on how to start the next one late i.e. in September or October, with contingency plans worked out if they cannot start then.

I think the season should be voided - although I wouldn't expunge personal records. Whilst the destination of the Premier League title was pretty much assured, plenty of other outcomes were not and it has to be all or nothing, so tough for some and lucky for others but shit happens and we've all been hit by tsunami of the brown stuff.

Had a letter from my GP. " Your latest blood test shows you are seriously dehydrated. Phone me to discuss"
My reply: "The pubs are shut."
She: " Ho ho. Drink more water".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.