The home brew thread

The lager one is really drinkable and well worth the effort to brewing it, you bottling it up or you going to try put it in a pressurised keg? I did both and the bottle method worked a lot better with the carbonation drops in them. Keep the temperature right and dont let anyone disturb it, then the fun part of bottling it.

I'll be bottling it, my kit came with 48 plastic bottles. I'll be monitoring the temperature closely, the room I have it in is at a temperature of 21 but due to lack of detail in the instructions and my own naivety, I didn't realise that the fermenter will always be a bit warmer on the inside anyway. I'm not expecting this batch to be excellent so anything is a bonus really. I'm bottling on Saturday.

Well good evening Bluemoon forum. I am sampling my brew as we speak. I'm not sure what I expected and i'm not sure i expected what I got, but despite tasting weird I find myself with a drinkable brew that seems stronger than expected..

Had to throw 30 odd pints away this week. i had kegged and some nastie must have gotten in, it tasted and smelt like Meths

Any one brewed cwtch by tiny rebel brewery? I've heard mixed reports about this kit and was wondering what the General opinion is?
It's quite expensive at £26 so you are hoping for a quality kit butbisvthatvthe case?

When through at my sons last week he had a Craft Beer kit from Aldi that removes the need for a bucket and all the palava, by just providing a silver padded plastic bag with a tap on it. Fill it with water add the yeast and that’s it.

I did warn him that if he turned into a topnot hipster, craft beer bellend we would be out the back exchanging blows.

I will let you know how it turns out.

When through at my sons last week he had a Craft Beer kit from Aldi that removes the need for a bucket and all the palava, by just providing a silver padded plastic bag with a tap on it. Fill it with water add the yeast and that’s it.

I did warn him that if he turned into a topnot hipster, craft beer bellend we would be out the back exchanging blows.

I will let you know how it turns out.
Did that.got it from a mate who informed me was indeed from Aldi I thought was Ok but none of my mates did.

I can't remember which one of the 3 available it was but the tin was blue if that's any help.

Just cleared out the man shed in prep for another brew for the summer, and tbh, right now. Low and behold, I have a keg full of a brew I did about 18m who. Checked it out, been under pressure and it tastes superb!

Isolation just got a whole lot better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.