Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we shall start to see the effects of the three week partial lockdown we are under. I guess that this current set of circumstances will be extended for another three weeks before we see any sort of relaxation - will need a haircut by then. So another five weeks from now takes us to early May. Fingers crossed that by then we will be over the worse and despite life not being normal we might see a change in the way we are currently living.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we shall start to see the effects of the three week partial lockdown we are under. I guess that this current set of circumstances will be extended for another three weeks before we see any sort of relaxation - will need a haircut by then. So another five weeks from now takes us to early May. Fingers crossed that by then we will be over the worse and despite life not being normal we might see a change in the way we are currently living.

That's a similar mindset to the one I've adopted. I've written off the entire month of April and decided to see where we are on 1st May!

Hats off too to the Official Supporters Club who are helping many Blues by, for example, getting refunds for away tickets purchased and sharing advice to help the self-employed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.