Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

If I was on the board, I’d ring up Sly, ask them what our cut owing is, then sling them the money...that’d put the cat among the pigeons, or should I say rats...

cant see next season completed never mind this one, cant Sky Bt and the others think of anything else but there money and L/pool their trophy, TBH its disgusting and a lot have seen these people for what they are, i dont think football will return as it was when eventually it does,gates could be 25% down and stay there

My opinion fwiw:

Void the season, no promotion, no relegation, all finish where they are, and standings and stats are recorded, but marked with an asterisk. Of course there will be those who benefit, and those who lose, but these are unprecedented times, there is no perfect solution, and this is by far the easiest to implement, without impacting on next season.

Abandon the remaining cup competitions, same as above, standings and stats marked and recorded. Its just one of those things, deal with it.

Hopefully, September will find the country in better shape, and we can start again.

I am hearing the Manchester city have donated the Etihad Stadium to fight the Coronavirus. What a gesture.

I guess LFC fans and media will be cynical as fuck about this.

Now i hope this is true, firstly because it is a wonderful gesture in a time of need but from a selfish point of view how cold we possibly play our home games if the EPL proposed to restart the season again?

Now i hope this is true, firstly because it is a wonderful gesture in a time of need but from a selfish point of view how cold we possibly play our home games if the EPL proposed to restart the season again?
Well tbh I would love the league to finish because it would mean the CL, FA cup, treble for us... All taken away from us now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.