NHS and all key workers

I'm back in work on Tuesday. Lots of new benefit claims to process, apparently it's an all hands on deck approach.
I'm glad to be going back to be honest, I was going stir crazy. However, dealing with the misery of unemployment for so many new people is going to be hard. I feel immensely sorry for all of them :-(
You are helping people pal remember that stay safe blue

This is a bloody horrible situation but when we are out of it, whoever we vote for must get their bloody priorities right. Its all very well clapping them, we need to pay them and equip them properly too. My community nurse daughter still hasn't a mask.

You are helping people pal remember that stay safe blue
Cheers, much appreciated.
I've been told no public can come into the building, 2 metre distancing between staff and all (usually locked) interior doors open so door handles etc not touched.
Apparently it's the mental health of staff more than anything that management are prioritising at the moment, which is good.
I'm not going back to my normal job, more one that needs it most (new claims).

This is a bloody horrible situation but when we are out of it, whoever we vote for must get their bloody priorities right. Its all very well clapping them, we need to pay them and equip them properly too. My community nurse daughter still hasn't a mask.
Absolutely.

I've been told no public can come into the building, 2 metre distancing between staff and all (usually locked) interior doors open so door handles etc not touched.
Apparently it's the mental health of staff more than anything that management are prioritising at the moment, which is good.
Its good and important that they are thinking ov you
Trust me I am self employed and know lots ov lads and lasses in dire need, we never thought we'd need you pal but we really do in these terrible times

Am sat at home that's all I can do to help , so I will continue to bang the drum for all ov you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.