David Alaba

[Q

UOTE="Franknorgrovesnephew, post: 12555582, member: 77641"]So was I lol
By all means say who you think is better? i have to admit i did want to see how Tierney would do but[/QUOTE]
I have blue tinted glasses pal as well, but he isn’t even first choice left back at city. If you genuinely think he’s a better left back than Robertson, then there is no hope for you.

By all means say who you think is better? i have to admit i did want to see how Tierney would do but
I have blue tinted glasses pal as well, but he isn’t even first choice left back at city. If you genuinely think he’s a better left back than Robertson, then there is no hope for you.[/QUOTE]

And how good is Robertson who plays in a back 8 and his claim to fame is kicking the ball really really hard up to the strikers?

Erm pretty much most left backs for the top 10 sides in the league?[/QUOTE]

I had looked at all of them and disagree, i would not buy any as they would all fail, but then the top 10 was a sweeping statement without thought

They do well considering they have 8 players constantly i their own half. Open your eyes.
For the second year the two liverpool fullbacks have the most assists in the team, most from their own half, where is the midfield? who are among the lowest scorers in the league? Robertson is not in the top five for tackles or interception , bit strange that for the team that has conceded the least?

For the second year the two liverpool fullbacks have the most assists in the team, most from their own half, where is the midfield? who are among the lowest scorers in the league? Robertson is not in the top five for tackles or interception , bit strange that for the team that has conceded the least?
Who are you saying are among the lowest scorers? Liverpool? Their midfield as a whole?The midfielders individually?

Maybe the midfielders who aren’t scoring a lot are winning the ball a lot, allowing the full backs to press forward more. There are lots of ways to play the game.

Please show me the stat the tells you that most of Robertson and TAA’s assists are from their own half. I call bollocks but would be happy to admit I’m wrong if you can prove it to me.

I despise the ****s (and Robertson) as much as the next man but to suggest he isn’t a good full back is ridiculous.

Liverpool’s midfielders are their fullbacks. They cover the space behind so the fullbacks can bomb forward. The midfield won’t rack up goals because they have a very different job

Really don't want to see Sane go. But if there's nothing to be done, then getting Alaba would soften the blow.
Excellent left back, good cover as a left-sided centre half (in a 2 or 3). Would be great as a '6', either on his own or on the left in a two with Rodri/Gundogan, good as a left-sided '8', possibly even an option as a '10'. Slightly older than the ideal profile for a signing, but still worth it for me.
On a side note: much as it pains me to admit it (because I fucking despite the ****), Robertson is head and shoulders the best left back in the country at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.