COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been for a whatsapp 'pint' with 2 friends who are anything but thick, they're expecting we'll be playing golf by August.

Now they could be right but I don't think we'll be putting our good shoes on until next spring at the earliest.
There's a lot going on science-wise. Trump would not be shooting his mouth off abiut re-starting by Easter unless his task-force had weapons up their sleeves.

FDA have approved rapid-testing. I want to know about that and the anti-body testing. That could completely change the game and allow advanced countries with political will and organisation to clear clusters and quarantine them. It depends on whether the science works, and we don't know that yet.

Even without mass testing the European infections are peaking in March. I know the tail maybe long, but that's if we carry on as we are. I don't think we will. Look at Germany. There's no way they will stop, they will test the life out of it just as South Korea did. Same virus. Follow their template. It comes to something when a private delivery firm is more advanced than HM Government.

Impeccible Geography skills to be fair. On top of that he is the latest famous person to come from where was it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.