Films to be buried with

Kennedy_probably_has

“Films to be buried with” is a podcast from Brett Goldstein where he asks a a guest each episode about their favourite films etc. Try it it’s excellent!

Anyway, I thought I’d post the questions and see what people’s responses are.

1 - first film you remember watching
2 - scariest film
3 - funniest film
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know
6 - a film most people like but you don’t
7 - worst film
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer!
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!)
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene)
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t.
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them.
13 - film that made you cry the most
14 - film you’ve watched the most
15 - favourite film
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be!

I think that’s all of them, I thought this might be a good way of passing the time we all have on our hands!

Thought I’d do my answers in the hope that someone will join in! Come on we’ve all got time on our hands!

1 - first film you remember watching - Little Shop of Horrors
2 - scariest film - the frighteners
3 - funniest film - team America
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - layer cake
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know - 2 days in the valley
6 - a film most people like but you don’t - any of the lord of the ring films
7 - worst film - football factory
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer! Trance, watched it in An outdoor cinema with the wife a couple of days after we got married
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!) jimmy grimble!
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene) black swan
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t. Can’t think of one
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them. Goodfellas
13 - film that made you cry the most - dead man walking
14 - film you’ve watched the most - dusk til dawn
15 - favourite film - usual suspects
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be! Inglorious basterds

Anyway, I thought I’d post the questions and see what people’s responses are.

1 - first film you remember watching. OLIVER
2 - scariest film AUDITION
3 - funniest film. LIFE OF BRIAN
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore NONE IN PARTICULAR
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know THE AMERICAN FRIEND
6 - a film most people like but you don’t FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF
7 - worst film WICKER MAN REMAKE, OR MOST TOM CRUISE
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer! JOKER
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!) LEBOWSKI
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene) OPENING TO BETTY BLUE
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t. ANN MARGARET COVERED IN BAKED BEANS
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them. BARRY LYNDON
13 - film that made you cry the most CINEMA PARADISO
14 - film you’ve watched the most THE WARRIORS
15 - favourite film ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be! BLUE VELVET

1 - first film you remember watching - Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

2 - scariest film - Black Christmas (the original)

3 - funniest film - South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut

4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (don’t ask)/Clerks 2

5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know - Lost Highway

6 - a film most people like but you don’t - Star Wars franchise

7 - worst film - Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star

8 - a film that means something special to you - The Last Action Hero & Beavis and Butthead do America. I watched these two on repeat during my stay in hospital when I had non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma as a child.

9 - film/character you relate to the most - Billy Bob Thornton’s character in The Man Who wasn’t There

10 - sexiest film - Bound/Eyes Wide Shut/Mullholland Drive/Wild Things. Too hard to choose!

11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t - Michael J Fox looked kind of cute as Marty’s daughter in BTTF part two. :O

12 - objectively the best film of all time - Vertigo

13 - film that made you cry the most - Grave of the Fireflies

14 - film you’ve watched the most - Dumb and Dumber

15 - favourite film - Magnolia/Twin Peaks: FWWM

16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone - Aliens

1 - first film you remember watching - Carry on up the jungle.

2 - scariest film - Jaws

3 - funniest film - Blazing Saddles

4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - Carry on Films.

5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know -
Clear History...Larry David movie
6 - a film most people like but you don’t - The Searchers.

7 - worst film - Eraserhead.

8 - a film that means something special to you - Any children's movie that I watched with my daughter in the 90's

9 - film/character you relate to the most - Kez children in the football scene.Not Billy Casper.

10 - sexiest film - Bound.!

11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t - Barbara Windsor in the Carry On films.

12 - objectively the best film of all time -Sweet Country

13 - film that made you cry the most - Shenandoah when I was a kid.

14 - film you’ve watched the most - The good the bad and the ugly

15 - favourite film - The Outlay Josey Wales.

16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone - The Godfather 1&2

1. First. Star wars, every day after school.
2. Scariest. Wacko Jackos Thriller.
3. Funniest. Planes, Trains.
4. Used to like. Pulp fiction.
5. People dont like/know. The Keep.
6. People like, I dont. Fight Club.
7. Worst. Sex In The City 2.
8. Special. The Burbs (watching with my 6 year old).
9. Character I relate. Travis Bickle.
10. Sexiest. Bound.
11. Sub category of above. Edward Sccissorhands,
milf seduction scene at hairdressers.
12. Objectvely best. Shawshank.
13. Cried most. The Fountain.
14. Watched most. The Fog/The Thing.
15. Favourite. The Thing/The Fog.
16. Afterlife. Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

1 - first film you remember watching - Superman
2 - scariest film - The Exorcist. Maybe not now but was horrified first few times I watched it.k
3 - funniest film - Happy Gilmore
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - Police Academy, thought they were great when I was a kid. They're not, they're shite.
5 - a film people don’t like but you love. - Requiem for a dream.
6 - a film most people like but you don’t - Jurrasic Park.
7 - worst film - I don't know.
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer! - The Deer Hunter.
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!) - Richard. Dead Man's Shoes.
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene) Car Wash in Cool Hand Luke. Proper cock tease.
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t. - The two psycho girls who mess with Keanu Reeves. Can't remember what the film's called.
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them. - Taxi Driver
13 - film that made you cry the most - The Deer Hunter
14 - film you’ve watched the most - The Terminator
15 - favourite film - Predator
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be! - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

1 - first film you remember watching -
Home Alone
2 - scariest film
Blair Witch (at the time)
3 - funniest film
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore
Titanic
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know
Cider House Rules
6 - a film most people like but you don’t
Sixth Sense
7 - worst film
Mumma Mia
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer.
Philedeliphia - first time a film made me cry.
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!)
Captain Phillips. I work in shipping.
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene)
Cameron Diaz - The Mask
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t.
- can’t think of one.
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them.
- Shawshank Redemption
13 - film that made you cry the most
Lion
14 - film you’ve watched the most
The Matrix
15 - favourite film
The Matrix
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be!
The Matrix

1 - first film you remember watching - Rocky II
2 - scariest film - A Clockwork Orange
3 - funniest film - The Naked Gun
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - Magnolia
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know - Half Nelson
6 - a film most people like but you don’t - Star Wars
7 - worst film - Benjamin Button
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer! - Friday, watched it endlessly with the Mrs when we had no TV arial and it was the only DVD in the house.
9 - film/character you relate to the most - Raining Stones
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene) - Angel Heart (Lisa Bonet and Mickey Rourke)
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t. - Jessica Rabbit
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them. - The Godfather
13 - film that made you cry the most - The Champ
14 - film you’ve watched the most - Coming to America
15 - favourite film - The Godfather / Scarface
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be! - Parasite

1 - first film you remember watching - Calamity Jane
2 - scariest film - Martyrs
3 - funniest film - Coming to America or The Hangover
4 - film you used to like but don’t anymore - Braveheart
5 - a film people don’t like but you love, or one you love that people don’t necessarily know - L'Immortale
6 - a film most people like but you don’t - Avatar
7 - worst film - Daredevil or Elektra
8 - a film that means something special to you e.g one you remember watching with your dad, a first date or something like that. Feel free to explain your answer! - Robin Hood Prince of Thieves - Dad took me to see it about 5 times at the cinema, we both enjoyed it.
9 - film/character you relate to the most (e.g Jimmy Grimble!) - V
10 - sexiest film (I’ll take sexiest scene) - Charlize Theron in Atomic Blonde, any scene she is in basically.
11 - sub category of the above - troubling boner, worrying wide ons (his words not mine!). Somebody/something in a film you find sexy but probably shouldn’t.- Helen Mirren as DCI Tennyson back in the day. I was only 11 or 12 and they were my first stirings that i can recall. Troubling because it was a new feeling to me so maybe not bad but different.
12 - objectively the best film of all time. Not necessarily your favourite but if you had to explain what “film” was to someone which film would you show them. - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
13 - film that made you cry the most - I can't say i recall crying to any but Snape's death was fantasticly sad.
14 - film you’ve watched the most - The Good The bad The Ugly
15 - favourite film - Predator
16 - the film you’d take to the afterlife with you and show on your “movie night” to everyone. Doesn’t have to be your favourite but can be! - Predator

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.