Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

Indaparkside

After reading something @karen7 said earlier I went on to my sky account and could pause my sports package until live events kick in again without getting charged. Furthermore I still have all my sports package to watch free, why aren’t sky advertising this people will still be paying for a subscription
Not knowing you can do this and sky will still be taking their full payment. This is totally wrong

After reading something @karen7 said earlier I went on to my sky account and could pause my sports package until live events kick in again without getting charged. Furthermore I still have all my sports package to watch free, why aren’t sky advertising this people will still be paying for a subscription
Not knowing you can do this and sky will still be taking their full payment. This is totally wrong
Cheers. Have just paused mine. Set of cûnts for not advertising this

I got in really early whilst they were just cancelling on the spot with no charges if you asked,she said all the recordings you have from sport won't play but about half do and new recordings on prem channel are fine,every other sports channel has gone,bit weird,i don't know how the pausing thing works

I got in really early whilst they were just cancelling on the spot with no charges if you asked,she said all the recordings you have from sport won't play but about half do and new recordings on prem channel are fine,every other sports channel has gone,bit weird,i don't know how the pausing thing works

I just did it on line it said you won’t be charged from today until live events start up again but all my sports package is still on and fine, thanks for the heads up x

Cheers. Have just paused mine. Set of cûnts for not advertising this
Kudos for doing it though. More than those cunts at BT.

To be fair it’s all over social media and the mainstream media. Happy with their approach to be honest.

I’ve just donated my months subscription to NHS for BT. You can either get one months credit or donate. I Will be binning them soon anyway. I think they’re in trouble.

bt doing same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.