Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

I’ve just donated my months subscription to NHS for BT. You can either get one months credit or donate. I Will be binning them soon anyway. I think they’re in trouble.

What I didn’t get with that is why they didn’t just say “we’re going to donate all of it as a default and also give customers option to have the money back”. Well, I do get it, but they’ve made a pr cock up throughout all of this.

It was always paying united around 10 times more than city on a good day so never got involved on principle.
Fair enough, but I like other sports, and frankly I couldn't give much of a toss about united, unless we're playing them, so don't take any interest.

Anyway this thread is to raise attention for those that do subscribe that they can pause or get some money back, because neither of these organisations are making it well known, unsurprisingly.

Now they are,to start with i wanted to cancel and th ey said it was policy to not waiver the £160 charges,luckily the live chat fucked up closing my account so they had to not charge me,i hope they go under
Ah,ok. I was re-newing my tv pack that is about to run out and was offered a choice of refund/donate/3 months free sport. Obviously different if you're cancelling.

Anyone done this on Virgin Media as of yet ? And if so how did you go about it,anything to get the monthly cost down would help.

I've just found it and done it,if anyone needs help give me a shout

I'm unsure how much this will knock off my bill,but be interesting to see

Last edited:
Anyone done this on Virgin Media as of yet ? And if so how did you go about it,anything to get the monthly cost down would help.

I've just found it and done it,if anyone needs help give me a shout

I'm unsure how much this will knock off my bill,but be interesting to see

I'd be interested :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.