Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

Do you have any links where you can talk to someone. Spent the best part of a hour on hold this morning, only for them to cut me off. I want to cancel not pause.

If you meaning VM mate as I think you might be,I've no idea,it does say that the call centres are severely disrupted though.

Could take ages to get through,but to be on for so long then to be cut off is pathetic,but the norm

I’ve had no success whatsoever trying to cancel BT Sport so stopped the Direct Debit. They wrote to me this morning about it. The bad news is that BT are also providing my landline so they could cut that off.

just paused my sky and bt sports packages, so thanks for the heads up,easy to do,go on virgin media click the pause skysports and bt ,fill out a couple of details(make sure you have your account number handy,and job is job :)

Just as an aside to this, they talk about pausing your payments until live sport starts up again so which sport do you think will be first to break cover and go for it? I can see the restrictions on our lives being lifted gradually rather than it all launching again one weekend so what will be the first live sport back on tv?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.