Sky sports package and BT Sports - pause/get refund

Btsport aren't pausing the sport at the minute, they are refunding people one months payment as they said to me they don't know how long sport is cancelled for and that they'll review every month.
Another thing the girl said is that if you was to leave virginmedia or sky then bt would buy your contract out to the tune of £300 and you would either have that 300 as credit against your bill every month or they'd knock it straight off your bill and you wouldn't pay anything for a few months(if that makes sense.)

Very tempting.

I’ve had no success whatsoever trying to cancel BT Sport so stopped the Direct Debit. They wrote to me this morning about it. The bad news is that BT are also providing my landline so they could cut that off.
Be Carefull in just cancelling Direct debits without formally cancelling with them mate, BT inform credit agencies with payment history.

There is a cancel option on it next to pause
Problem i have is I'm in a contract till August, i also have a loyalty bonus, which i will lose if i change anything. Really need to discuss it with them. But one way or the other sky sports needs to go.

If you meaning VM mate as I think you might be,I've no idea,it does say that the call centres are severely disrupted though.

Could take ages to get through,but to be on for so long then to be cut off is pathetic,but the norm
Yeah virgin media. Been with them for years but feel let down by them atm. But can't just lose tv and internet atm.

Virginmedia doing the same now, I've just paused sky sports and btsport, for as long as there is no live sport I don't pay for sky sports, if and when the football returns then it'll kick in again.
Seems pretty straightforward.
Did you do that online? I need to postpone but have been putting off the call.

Initially after making contact online and after a promised three month break I checked the TV app for future payments and it was registering all over the place. Really thought we had dropped a bollock as we were already heavily subsidized but just checked again after todays D/D went out and it's all good. Apparently the system chats shit for a few days after making any change and also because of an oddity called pro-ratering. Our £52 full package that should have gone up to £56 in rise with inflation has now gone to £40 for April, £45 for May, £49 for June and reverting back to £56 for July. Well done Sky and very pleased with the outcome.

On a separate issue BT have paused our sports for a month to be reevaluated on a rolling basis credited us with £7.50. Well done BT and very pleased with the outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.